We are Hiring
A dream job awaits you
Market Research & CRM Specialist
The Market Research & CRM Specialist will collaborate with Latinos LEAD staff and volunteers to develop and sustain a valuable Salesforce Customer Relationship Management database of contacts and accounts. The Specialist will provide mission-critical support all Latinos LEAD programs by creating and maintaining accurate and thorough Salesforce records of Latino professionals, nonprofit organizations and their senior staff and board, and other community and private sector contacts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Market Research & CRM Specialist will conduct online research to create/update/revise the contact and account records of all Latinos LEAD individual and institutional constituents. Latinos LEAD senior staff will provide general leads and contact information, relying on the Market Research & CRM Specialist to follow up in a timely manner with online research to create complete records. The research will require a resourceful and persistent approach to compiling information for the CRM, and may include calling organizations and individuals to obtain as much contact and other information as possible. The Market Research & CRM Specialist will recommend improvements to the Salesforce CRM architecture, promote seamless integration with Latinos LEAD online program and website features, generate Salesforce CRM reports for use in management planning, email outreach, and client/prospect assessments. Advise and support administrative oversight of user accounts, access privileges, and user interface.
- Provide market research and outreach support, including the creation of reports and mailing lists for newsletter distribution, lists for specific marketing outreach efforts, and source lists for governing board recruiting campaigns
- Maintain a remote workplace with consistent wifi service and adequate computing equipment to carry out assigned duties and tasks
- Generate Salesforce CRM reports for use in management planning, email outreach, and client/prospect assessments
- Advise and support administrative oversight of user accounts, access privileges, and user interface
- Ensure digital integrity and security of Salesforce CRM
- Weekly one-hour meetings to review workflow and discuss pending/future assignments
- A research and work ethic of dogged curiousity and resourcefulness
- Other duties as assigned.
Part time: Up to 15 hours per week at times that fit your schedule. Weekly meetings with supervisor will be held during business hours Pacific Time.
Compensation is $30/hour. This is an at-will employment position; does not qualify for independent contractor status.
Learn more about Latinos LEAD.