JOIN OUR TEAM
We are Hiring
A dream job awaits you
Executive Recruitment Specialist
Administration of online and full-service nonprofit governing board member recruiting program focused on Latino professional and community development. Strong Salesforce skills required. The Specialist works with Latinos LEAD staff and consultants to support the organization’s governing board member recruiting services with thoroughness, professionalism, efficiency and best practices in the industry. The Specialist reports to the Latinos LEAD Executive Director.
- Two years of experience in human resources in a nonprofit organization, private sector corporation, or public sector agency
- Sufficient higher education and/or industry training to meet job qualifications
- Excellent Salesforce skills, account management, database record maintenance
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
Webinar Instructor – Nonprofit Governance & Leadership Development
Latinos LEAD seeks qualified Webinar Instructors to provide live webinar facilitation through Ready to LEAD, a nonprofit governance and leadership development training program. The Webinar Instructor will assist with the presentation and evaluation of Ready to LEAD webinars, including materials review and webinar participant feedback surveys. Ready to LEAD’s webinar pilot efforts are funded through a grant from the Amgen Foundation.
General Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector general topics and familiarity with nonprofit organization structure, management, and governing board principles.
- Strong adult education, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- At least three years experience in organizational development, training, or
workshop/seminar/webinar development/coordination/moderation in a nonprofit,
private or public sector organization or for clients in those sectors.
Market Research & CRM Specialist
The Market Research & CRM Specialist will collaborate with Latinos LEAD staff and volunteers to develop and sustain a valuable Salesforce Customer Relationship Management database of contacts and accounts. The Specialist will provide mission-critical support all Latinos LEAD programs by creating and maintaining accurate and thorough Salesforce records of Latino professionals, nonprofit organizations and their senior staff and board, and other community and private sector contacts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Market Research & CRM Specialist will conduct online research to create/update/revise the contact and account records of all Latinos LEAD individual and institutional constituents.
- Latinos LEAD senior staff will provide general leads and contact information, relying on the Market Research & CRM Specialist to follow up in a timely manner with online research to create complete records.